This award recognizes outstanding work in marketing and communications departments of universities across East Africa. Applicants must be able to fulfill the criteria below
- Show how your communications strategy and initiatives have delivered quantifiable changes in the public perception of your institution or have reshaped behavior within it.
- Supply examples of shared collaborative ownership of marketing and communications initiatives across your institution’s leadership and management teams and highlight the effective use of leading-edge practices from other sectors.
- Outline your objectives for the 2018-2019 academic year, and explain how your team met or exceeded them.
- Describe how your team’s work improves on standard practice in the sector and addresses new and emerging challenges and opportunities.
- If your entry is based on a particular initiative or initiatives, explain how your team contributed to the outcomes.