The award seeks to recognize ‘outstanding work within library and information services’ during the previous academic year.
Applicant must be able to fulfill the following criteria;
- Explain how your team has personalized the delivery and support of library space, services and content provision.
- Describe how the team developed the library’s digital environment to benefit users.
- Detail how your team exploited physical and virtual space to provide a complementary, blended service.
- Describe how your team’s work improves on standard practice in the sector and addresses new and emerging challenges and opportunities.
- If your entry is based on a particular initiative or initiatives, explain how your team contributed to the outcomes.
- Judges will look for evidence of collaboration with other administrative and academic departments that enhanced your team’s delivery, and for examples of the effective use of leading-edge practices from other sectors.