This award will recognize an institution that has developed and delivered an exceptional approach to embedding entrepreneurship within its culture and programmes, and which can demonstrate a significant impact at regional, national or international level.
In particular, judges will be looking for an institution:
- Whose vision and strategy place enterprise, entrepreneurship and innovation at the heart of the organization?
- where an enabling environment has been created that encourages entrepreneurial mindsets and behaviors in staff and students, and ensures that ideas and innovation are nurtured and given the support they need to flourish
- whose approach has affected the nature of entrepreneurial activity among staff, students and alumni and stimulated a strong entrepreneurial impact local, national and regional level
- Where the strategic approach to entrepreneurship has the potential to influence and improve other institutions’ work in this area, whether directly or because it is transferable in the sector more widely.
- If your entry is based on a particular initiative or initiatives, explain how the university as a whole has benefited.