This award will recognize exceptional projects carried out jointly between the East African institutions and one or more international partners. It is open to individuals or teams in any discipline at East African institution.
Nominations must be endorsed by the applicants’ institution.
- Explain the background to your collaboration. Why was it necessary and what were its primary objectives? What was the relevance to the universities involved?
- Describe what challenges arose and how you worked with your international partner/s to overcome them.
- Has the collaboration led to other projects or a long-term relationship with your partner institution/s?
- Explain how your collaboration has enhanced your institution’s international profile.
- Judges will look for evidence of creative collaborations and imaginative communication of research results.
- Please note that this category focuses on the collaboration rather than any specific research.