This award recognizes outstanding work in central registry services. Excellence may be in one or more of the following areas: student admissions, assessment and conferment; student fees; student record systems; curriculum record management; timetabling; quality assurance; educational collaboration; academic audit and assessment; research administration; student complaints and discipline.
- Submissions should:
- Clearly demonstrate how a team contributed to the improved running of the institution in their area of activity.
- Outline the service delivery problems or opportunities identified, and explain how these were addressed.
- Provide evidence of successful outcomes, for example via key performance indicators or stakeholder feedback.
- Explain how the service transformation supports strategic, operational or compliance needs in the institution.
- Describe how your work improves on standard practice in the sector and addresses new and emerging challenges and opportunities.
- If applicable, provide evidence of the effective use of innovative practices from other sectors.