[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”82px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The award will recognize universities and higher institutions of learning for their achievement in finding powerful answers to important local, regional challenges and beyond, as well as to raise awareness of the importance of pioneering, and promoting arts and most importantly to encourage innovations in higher education across the East African spectrum. The award is open to universities and higher learning institutions across east Africa. Applicants must be able to:
- Demonstrate the best practice in implementing and assessing innovative programs or services, irrespective of resources needed;
- use innovative and substantive solutions to achieve meaningful, measurable outcomes to improve the lives of others and create systemic large-scale change; and
- Have a sustained model program or service that both demonstrates transformative results.
- Describe the background to and context of your entry. Does the entry represent a new effort to establish a reputation in the arts, or does it further an already strong position in the field?
- Explain the nature of your excellence or innovation has led to large scale transformative change?
- Describe the impact of your work. Provide evidence of demonstrable progress or success.
- Outline any collaborative or interdisciplinary element to your work? If so, please tell us about it.
- Please note: this award will focus on projects and approaches to the promotion of the arts and outstanding research in this field.